- To further the development of competitive Girls Basketball on Mercer Island
- To build and grow the Program around the four cornerstones of:
- Competitive Spirit
- To be a place where girls feel safe and appreciated.
- To create a positive, uplifting and supportive learning environment free of negativity, bias, and disrespect.
- To develop successful people, not just successful basketball players
- To give back to the Program and the Community.
- “PLAY HARD. HAVE FUN.”
- Respect all and fear none.
- Be together. Be a team.
- Emphasize strong defense first, then strong offense.
- Focus on fundamentals, continuous improvement and personal excellence.